We all know that almonds are good for our heath.It is a great source of calcium, carbohydrates, vitamin E and also it gives extra calories. The almonds give warmth to the body as well as strength to fight the extreme cold.
Badam-Kesar Halwa is a delicious Indian sweet and tasty dessert made with almonds, butter,milk,wheat flour, sugar and kesar.
1 cup badam .
1/2 cup butter .
3/2 cup fat milk .
7-8 Strands of kesar(saffron).
1 tbsp wheat flour.
3/4 cup sugar .
3-4 cardamom powder.
1. Take almonds(badam) in a bowl and soak them for 8-9 hours ,peel badam and drain it.
2. For kesar batter take 2 tsp hot water in bowl and add saffron.
3. Now take badam in a grinder and grind them without water or milk.
4. Now take butter in a deep pan and add grinded badam and wheat flour ,cook over medium flame for 7-8 minutes.
5. Now add milk,stir and cook for few minutes till it dry.
6. Now add the kesar batter, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute.
7. Now add sugar, mix well and cook over a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Now add cardamom powder and mix well.
9. Now garnish with sliced almonds and serve hot delicious Badam-Kesar Halwa.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: