Khas khas milk halwa recipe is the same as the khas khas halwa recipe. As we all know that poppy seeds are full of nutritious and usually eats in winter season. This is mouth watering dessert and you can prepare on any special occasion.
In this khas khas milk halwa recipe I used milk instead of water and some dry fruits and I did not use wheat flour. You can be stored in a freeze for 1 week.
There are other recipes of Poppy seeds khas khas halwa recipe.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy khas khas Milk halwa recipe with you.
1 cup poppy seeds(khas khas).
3 cups milk.
¼ cup fried & sliced almonds(badam).
¼ cup fried & sliced cashew nuts(kaju).
¼ tsp cardamom powder(ilaychi).
4 tbsp ghee.
3-4 tbsp sugar or as required to your taste.
1. Firstly soak poppy seeds(khas khas) in water for 7-8 hours or overnight.
2. Now Drain water and wash the poppy seeds 2-3 times.
3. Now grind it with 2 tsp milk and make thick paste .
4. Now Heat ghee in a heavy based pan on medium flame .
5. Now add poppy seeds(khas khas) paste and saute it for 12-15 minutes on low flame, Stir continuously.
6. Now add sliced almonds, sliced cashew and cardamom powder.
7. Mix well and saute for 2 minutes on low flame.
8. Now add milk and sugar, stir continuously and cook on low flame till halwa become medium thicken.
8. Now off the flame and garnish with sliced almonds, kishmish and sliced cashew nuts .
9. Now serve delicious and yummy Khas Khas Milk Halwa.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: