As we all know that fenugreek leaves( methi) are very good for our health as they are rich in iron, vitamin C, calcium, potassium, magnesium and also a good source of dietary fiber. It is profitable to sugar patients. Methi Paratha Recipe is a simple and quick breakfast recipe. This is made by fenugreek leaves, wheat flour, gram flour(besan) and some spices. Today mydaawat is sharing how to cook Methi Paratha following this Methi Paratha Recipe.
2 cups of wheat flour(gehu ka aata).
1/4 cup of gram flour(besan).
1 tsp cumin seeds(jeera).
1 tsp carom seeds(ajwain).
½ tsp coriander powder(dhaniya).
1/2 tsp turmeric powder(haldi).
1/2 tsp chilli Powder.
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
½ tsp green chilli paste.
1 cup of fresh chopped green fenugreek leaves(Methi).
3-4 tsp oil.
Required water for dough.
Required butter(ghee) for shallow fry.
1. Wash fenugreek leaves and coriander leaves and finely chopped it.
2. Take wheat flour in a large bowl and add besan, salt as you required, turmeric powder, carom seeds(ajwain), chilli powder, crushed cumin seeds, oil, coriander powder and mix well.
3. After that add chopped fenugreek leaves and coriander leaves , ginger-garlic paste andgreen chilli paste and mix well.
4. With the help of water knead smooth dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
5. Make into small size balls of dough and roll out each portion into circle.
6. Heat a non-stick tava on medium flame.
7. And shallow fry the paratha using butter, cook till it become golden and crisp from both sides.
8. Now serve hot delicious Methi Paratha with curd(dahi) or sauce.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: