Poori Recipe is very simple and quick recipe. It made from wheat flour and usually served with kheer, potato side dish and any sweet dish like sooji halwa. Here I am posting an easy poori recipe. This post will help beginner who don’t know how to cook food.
Remember the poori dough should be little harder or stiff not like chapatti dough.
2 cup wheat flour(gehu ka aata).
1 tsp ghee.
oil for deep fry.
How to cook Poori Recipe
1. Firstly take wheat flour in a large bowl.
2. Now add 1/2 tsp salt and ghee, mix well.
3. Now add water and knead stiff or tight dough and keep aside for 10 minutes.
4. Now divide it and make small 7-8 balls.
5. Now take one by one ball and roll out into small circles with the help of oil.
6. Now heat oil in a deep frying pan on medium flame.
7. When oil is ready or hot then place the poori.
8. After 8-10 seconds when puffed up the poori then flip it on other side.
9. Fry the poori till golden brown.
10. Now serve hot poori with curry, kheer and halwa.