Stuffed Onion Paratha recipe is a delicious and very popular breakfast recipe. Onion is all time available in every Indian kitchen. This is usual stuffed onion paratha recipe that easily makes at home. For making onion stuffed I used chopped onion, green chilli, coriander leaves and some spices. Coriander leaves makes it more yummy and it easily go with curd orgreen chutney or peanut chutney.
Today MY Daawat is sharing an easy stuffed paratha recipe with you.
2 cups wheat flour.
2 large finely chopped onion or grated onion.
1 finely chopped green chili.
½ tsp garam masala powder.
½ tsp cumin seeds(jeera).
¼ tsp red chilli powder.
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves.
2 tsp oil.
Required ghee for shallow fry the parathas.
1. Firstly mix the flour with the 1/4 tsp salt in a large bowl.
2. add 1 tsp oil or ghee and mix well.
3. Now add water and knead smooth dough.
4. Now cover and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
5. Now heat 1 tsp oil or ghee in a pan on medium flame.
6. Now add cumin seeds.
7. When crackled then add finely chopped onions and chopped green chili.
8. Sauté for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
9. Now add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and keep aside.
10. When cooled then make medium sized balls from it.
11. And also make medum sized ball from wheat flour dough.
12. Now take a dough ball and roll into 3-4 inch diameter .
13. Now add the onions mixture ball in the center.
14. Now bring together all the edges of the dough.
15. After that again roll stuffed ball into 7-8 inch circular size.
16. Now heat tawa on medium flame and put onion paratha on it.
17. And apply ghee both the side and cook them.
18. When it golden brown from both the side then off the flame.
19. Now serve the hot and delicious Stuffed Onion Paratha with sauce or curd or green chutney or peanut chutney.