Aglio olio pasta Recipe is very simple and quick recipe. The Angel hair pasta or spaghetti is cooked with garlic, red pepper flakes and olive oil.
Aglio olio pasta looks so plain but when you eat it then it gives you a unique taste.
Here I am using whole wheat spaghetti . You can also use regular white spaghetti instead of whole wheat spaghetti.
Today My Daawat is sharing an easy Aglio Olio Pasta Recipe with step by step pictures which help to make it more easy.
1 bunch of whole wheat spaghetti.
1 tablespoons olive oil.
8-10 finely chopped garlic cloves(lahsun kali).
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes.
¼ tsp black pepper powder.(optional).
Required salt to taste.
1. Firstly heat water in a container or pan on medium flame.
2. When it starts boiling then add salt and whole wheat spaghetti.
3. Stir periodically and cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Once they done or cooked well then drain the excess water in spaghetti pasta.
5. Now heat olive oil in a pan on medium flame.
6. Now add chopped garlic and sauté for few(20-30) seconds.
7. Now low the flame and add red pepper flakes and black pepper powder. Saute for 5 seconds.
8 Now add drained and cooked spaghetti pasta. Mix well and off the flame.
9. Serve the yummy Aglio Olio Pasta immediately.