Raw banana stir fry recipe is very simple and delicious South Indian recipe which is flavoured with Indian spices and easily goes with rasam rice or chapati. It is a good source of vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium and rich in fiber which helps to control heart rate and blood pressure.
Taste of Raw banana is similar to potato when I am in hurry then I like to prepare this curry because it takes less time and quickly prepare with simple ingredients.
Today Mydaawat is sharing an easy Raw Banana Stir Fry Recipe with step by step photos and video.
This is my first video Raw banana Stir Fry Recipe post please check my youtube channel Mydaawat and Subscribe to get the updates.
3 raw bananas (kacha kela).
2 medium sized finely chopped onion.
2 finely chopped green chili.
2 finely chopped tomatoes.
½ red chili powder.
½ tsp cumin seeds.
¼ tsp turmeric powder.
½ tsp coriander powder.
How to Cook Raw Banana Stir Fry
- Firstly wash, peel the raw bananas and slice them in round shape.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan on medium-high flame.
- Add banana slices and ¼ tsp salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Off the flame and take in a plate.
- Now again heat 3 tsp oil in the same pan on medium flame.
- Add cumin seeds, finely chopped onions and saute for a minute.
- After that add finely chopped green chili, Saute for a minute.
- When onion and chili cooked then add finely chopped tomatos and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add cooked bananas, stir well and cook for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve delicious Raw Banana Stir Fry with rice or chapati.