Sooji Mawa Ke Laddu is a delicious sweet recipe popularly prepared during festival where sooji is roasted in ghee and then mixed with roasted mawa, coconut powder and powder sugar.
MyDaawat is sharing this recipe with you in this video which is also known as Rava Mawa Ke Laddu.
This recipe is very simple and easy so must try this wonderful laddu at your home. I am sure everyone like this in your family.
Here are other recipes of laddu besan k ladoo, til ke laddu, poha ke laddu, coconut laddu
Please watch my video and like to comment my video and SUBSCRIBE my channel MyDaawat.
1 cup Sooji(Rawa)
1 cup mawa
1 cup powdered sugar(tagar)
1/2 cup ghee
1/2 cup nariyal bura
20-22 cashew nuts
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
How to cook Sooji Mawa Ke Laddu
1. Firstly heat ghee on medium flame.
2. Once hot then add cashew nuts and almonds.
3. Fry for few seconds to make it crunchy.
4. Now add fine sooji and fry for 7-8 minutes.
5. Stir continuously on medium flame.
6. Completely roasted, Keep out in a plate.
7. In the same pan add mawa and fry for 5-6 minutes on low flame.
8. Mawa is roasted so add in sooji’s plate and add powdered sugar, coconut powder, cardamom powder and chopped dry fruits.
4. Mix well and roll in to small size of laddu when mixture is light warm.
5. Serve the sweet Sooji Mawa Ke Laddu .