Dudh Sev Ki Sabji is spicy gravy curry which is made by using simple ingredients like dudh, Danthal sev and some indian spices.
Here are other curry recipe chhole masala recipe, masala broccoli recipe, pav bhaji recipe, kadai mushroom recipe, raw banana stir fry recipe, matar mushroom recipe, masala soya chunk recipe, pumpkin kofta curry recipe, rajma curry recipe.
100 gm sev
2 medium size tomato
1 medium size onion
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 glass milk
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp salt or as you required
1 bay leaf
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
5-6 black pepper
How to Cook Dudh Sev Ki Sabji
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame.
- Once oil hot then add bay leaf, black pepper, cloves and cumin seeds.
- When crackled then add chopped onion and saute for a minute or till light brown.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
- After that add tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes.
- Oil start to leave on sides so add turmeric powder, red chili powder and coriander powder.
- Add milk and stir continuously on medium flame.
- In boiling milk add sev and salt, Mix well and off the flame.
- Dudh Sev Ki Sabji is ready to serve with roti or paratha.