Kadai Mushroom Recipe is very popular and spicy curry recipe in north india which is made by using mushroom, capsicum, onion, tomato greavy and some indian spices.
Here are other curry recipe raw banana stir fry recipe, masala broccoli recipe, chhole masala recipe, matar mushroom recipe, kadhi pakoda recipe, lauki kofta curry.
Mydaawat is sharing an easy Kadai Mushroom Recipe with video.
1 cup mushroom
2 medium size onion
2 finely chopped green chili
1 bay leaf
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
½ tsp coriander powder
½ tsp garam masala powder
½ tsp red chili powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp cumin seeds
1 cup tomato puree
½ cup onion paste
½ cup oil
How to Make Kadai Mushroom
1. Firstly wash mushroom in water after that peel and slice them.
2. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan on high flame, Add capsicum and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Take out in a plate and add onion in the same pan, Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. After take out onion in a plate add 1 tsp oil and add mushroom slice, Cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
5. Remove mushroom slices from the pan and heat 2 tbsp oil in the same pan.
6. Now add bay leaf, cloves and cumin seeds. Allow to crackle.
7. After that add chopped green chili and ginger garlic paste. Saute for few seconds.
8. Add onion paste and sauté for a minute.
9. Now add tomato puree, Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
10. Add spices red chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and add 2 tsp of water.
11. Cover and cook for a minutes, When oil starts to leave on sides then add mushroom, onion and capsicum.
12. Add salt and half glass of water, Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes.
13. Now add garam masala powder and cook for few seconds.
14. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot and spicy kadai Mushroom with roti or paratha.