Chilli Cheese Sandwich is a ready-to-eat breakfast which makes in very less time.
This is my all time favorite breakfast and the special thing is that it liked by people of all ages.
Here are other breakfast recipe, pav bhaji recipe, malpua recipe, healthy oats chila recipe, healthy palak chila recipe, matar kachori recipe, mango milkshake recipe, vermicelli kheer with jaggery, vermicelli upma recipe, matar paratha, south indian upma recipe, khas khas milk halwa, Lachha paratha, stuffed lauki paratha
I am sharing Chilli Cheese Sandwich recipe with you which helps you make it more easy.
1/2 cup finely chopped Capsicum
1/2 cup finely chopped Tomato
1/2 cup finely chopped Onion
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Chili Flakes
1/2 tsp salt
How to Cook Chilli Cheese Sandwich
- Firstly take chopped capsicum, chopped tomato, chopped onion, chili flakes, oregano, salt, 1 tbsp salted butter and 1 tsp coriander chutney in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Apply the butter and coriander chutney on bread slices.
- Take one slice, spread capsicum stuffing.
- Now spread cheese slice over the capsicum stuffing.
- Cover with bread slice spread by green chutney inside.
- Apply butter and roast on tawa or sandwich maker.
- When it turns golden and crispy from both sides then take out in plate.
- Serve the Chilli Cheese Sandwich with sauce or chutney.
For more video recipes please visit our YouTube channel Mydaawat