Bhutte Ka Kees is tasty to eat as well as it is made in a very short time.
Today I am going to make Indore’s famous Bhutte Ka Kees, which are made in the rainy season and in the Sarafa market, there is a line of people to eat it.
Here are other breakfast recipe, pav bhaji recipe, malpua recipe, healthy oats chila recipe, healthy palak chila recipe, matar kachori recipe, mango milkshake recipe, vermicelli kheer with jaggery, vermicelli upma recipe, matar paratha, south indian upma recipe, khas khas milk halwa, Lachha paratha, stuffed lauki paratha
1 cup grated Corn( desi bhutte k dane)
2 tbsp Ghee
10-12 Cashew nuts
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
4 finely Chopped green chili
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Red chili powder
1/4 Coconut powder
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Sugar
1¼ glass Milk
Coriander leaves and Lemon juice.
How to Cook Bhutte Ka Kees
- Firstly heat ghee in a pan on medium flame.
- When the ghee gets hot, add cashews and fry for few seconds.
- It turns brown so keep out in a palte.
- In the same pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and chopped green chili. Fry for few seconds.
- After that add grated corn and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- The color of the corn is changed, now add turmeric, chilli, coriander and coconut powder
- Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Now add salt, sugar and milk. Mix well
- Cover and cook for 7-8 minutes. Stir after every 2 minutes.
- When it starts sticking in the pan, cook it continuously without covering it.
- Add sliced cashew nuts and chopped coriander leaves.
- It starts to leave ghee on sides. Off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve the yummy Bhutte Ka Kees by adding lemon juice.
For more video recipes please visit our YouTube channel Mydaawat