Vermicelli Kheer with Jaggery is one of the most popular sweet dish in south india. It is one of the easiest and quick recipe and also my all time favourite dessert.
Last time I prepare vermicelli kheer with milk and sugar but this time I am using vermicelli, milk, jaggery and flavored with cashew, rainsins, almonds and cardamom powder which makes it more yummy.
Here are other sweet recipes shahi tukds recipe, besan k ladoo malpua recipe, Peanut Chikki recipe, Til Ladoo Recipe, Khas Khas halwa, peanut ladoo, poha ladoo recipe, coconut ladoo recipe, peanut jaggery syrup ladoo,
Today My Daawat is sharing an easy Vermicelli Kheer with Jaggery with video which helps to make it more easy.
3 cups milk
1/2 cup Vermicelli(seviyan/semiya)
1 cup Jaggery(gudh)
¼ tsp Cardamom powder(ilaichi)
10-12 Cashew nuts(kaju)
2 tsp ghee
How to cook Vermicelli Kheer With Jaggery
1. Firstly take jaggery in a container with cup of warm water.
2. And heat it on medium flame and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Now heat 3 tsp ghee in a pan on medium flame.
4. Add cashew nuts and raisins and saute for few seconds or utill they get brown.
5. Now add vermicelli in the same pan and roast for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
6. When it turns light golden then add milk and cook for 7-8 minutes.
7. After that add dry fruits almonds, cashew nuts, cardamom powder and raisins.
8. Stir continuously on low-medium flame and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
9. Off the flame and allow to cool.
10. Now strain jaggery water in the kheer and mix well.
11. Now garnish with dry fruits and serve delicious Vermicelli Kheer With Jaggery.
I am on duty. Feeling like run & prepare the best kheer with this recipe.
Thank you Vanaja 🙂