Appe Recipe is an simple and healthy south indian breakfast recipe which is made by using idly batter, onion, tomato, capsicum and cucumber. It is easiest and instant breakfast recipe.
Today MyDaawat is sharing an easy recipe with video.
Here are other breakfast recipe, pav bhaji recipe, malpua recipe, healthy oats chila recipe, healthy palak chila recipe, matar kachori recipe, mango milkshake recipe, vermicelli kheer with jaggery, vermicelli upma recipe, matar paratha, south indian upma recipe, khas khas milk halwa, Lachha paratha, stuffed lauki paratha
2 cup Idly batter
1/2 cup chopped Capsicum
1/2 cup chopped Cucumber
1/2 cup chopped Onion
1/2 cup chopped Tomato
1 tbsp Oil
2 finely chopped green chili
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
How to Cook Appe Recipe
- Firstly heat 1 tsp oil in tadka pan.
- Now add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, Allow to crackle.
- After that add chopped green chili and cook for a minute.
- Pour in idly batter and mix well by adding little bit of water.
- Make sure batter should not be too thick or not runny.
- Add vegetable chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped capsicum, chopped cucumber, salt and coriander leaves.
- Mix well and make a consistant batter.
- Heat appam maker on medium flame.
- Grease with oil and pour tsp batter in it.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes,spread oil on appam and flip it with the help of spoon.
- Again cover and cook for 2 minutes from the other side.
- Off the flame and take out in a plate.
- Serve soft and spongy Appe with sauce.