Peanut curry recipe is a simple & yummy gravy recipe. This is not only yummy but also a healthy side dish.
This Peanut curry is made by raw peanuts, tomatoes, onion, ginger-garlic, cashew-cardamom paste and some Indian spices.
Cahew and tomato gives a rich and tangy flavor. It goes well with chapati, rice or paratha.
Here are other recipes of Peanuts peanut curd chutney, peanut ladoo recipe, peanut poha, peanut jaggery ladoo.
My Daawat is sharing a easy Peanut Curry Recipe with you.
1 cup peanuts(moongfali dana).
2 medium size tomatoes.
1 small finely chopped onion.
2 medium size green chillies.
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
8-10 cashew nuts(kaju).
½ tsp cumin seeds(jeera).
A pinch of asafoetida(hing).
1 tsp garam masala powder.
¼ tsp turmeric powder.
½ tsp red chilli powder.
1 tbsp oil.
Required salt to your taste.
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves.
How to cook Peanut Curry Recipe
1. Firstly soak the peanuts for 7-8 hours or overnight.
2. Now take soaked peanuts and ¼ tsp salt in a pressure cooker. Cook them for 4-5 whitsle or till soft.
3. Now take cashew, cloves and cardamom in a grinder jar and make coarsely powder. Keep aside.
4. Now heat oil in a heavy based pan on medium flame. Add cumin seeds after heated.
5. When crackled then add finely chopped onion and sauté for a minute.
6. Now add green chilli paste and ginger-garlic paste. Saute for few seconds.
7. Now add tomato puree and cook for 3-4 minutes or till oil starts to leave on sides.
8. Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and coriander powder. Cook for few seconds.
9. Now add cashew-cardamon-cloves paste(make a paste by adding 2 tsp milk).
10. Now add boiled peanuts, ¼ cup of water, salt and garam masala powder. Cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
11. Now garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot and tasty Peanut Curry with chapati or rice.
site is good but ,it should be in hindi language also because most of houswives cant understand english.