Spinach Rice Ka paratha is another wonderful variation of paratha.for making dough I used cooked rice, spinach,rice flour and spices. It cooks easily and quick for breakfast .
Spinach contains fiber along with vitamins and minerals. Spinach Rice Ka Paratha is nutritious and tasty Indian flat bread recipe.
Prepare time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 20 minutes
serves : 4 people
½ cup of rice flour.
1 cup fresh chopped spinach (palak).
4 tbsp cooked rice.
½ tsp carom(ajwain) seeds.
1 tsp green chilli paste.
1/4 tsp Red chilli powder.
2 tsp oil.
2 tsp butter(ghee).
1. Take cooked rice in a grinder and spinach and using little bit water to make a smooth puree.
2. Put puree into a deep bowl and add rice flour, salt,ghee,ajwain,red chilli powder and green chilli paste,mix well and make a smooth dough.
3. Make a medium ball from dough and roll out each portion into circle.
4. Heat a non-stick tava and bake the paratha using oil, till it become golden and crisp from both sides.
5. Now Serve the hot Spinach Rice Ka Paratha with curd or pickle.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: