Lemon rice recipe is a popular and healthy recipe which is especially prepared in south India. It is an excellent and simple meal which is very easy to make.Lemon Rice Recipe is prepared with cooked rice,peanuts,curry leaves,lemon juce and some spices.
This delicious dish is offered at south Indian temple. Prepare this stunning Lemon Rice Recipe for your family .
2 cup cooked basmati Rice(chawal).
¼ cup peanuts.
1 tbsp lemon juce.
4 sliced green chilli.
A pinch of asafoetida(hing).
1 tsp mustard seeds.
½ tsp fennel seeds(sauf).
1 tsp urad dal .
1 tsp chana dal .
8-10 curry leaves.
2 whole dry kashmiri red chillies.
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi).
1 large spoon oil.
How to cook Lemon Rice Recipe
1. Take oil in a frying pan and heat on medium flame.
2. After that fry the peanuts around golden and crisp,keep in a plate.
3. Now add mustard seeds,fennel seeds,urad dal,chana dal and asafoetida,allow to crackle.
4. Now add breaked kashmiri red chillies,sliced green chillies, curry leaves and sauté on a low flame for a minute.
5. Now add the turmeric powder,peanuts,lemon juce and salt, mix well and cook on low flame for few seconds,stir continuously.
6. Now add cooked rice, mix well and stir for 2 minutes on medium flame.
7. Now serve delicious hyderabadi Lemon Rice Recipe .