As we all know that peanuts and curd are easily available in our kitchen. Peanut curd chutney is one of the most simple and quick recipe. I learned this recipe from my friend and i tried it at my home . And you know what this is one of the most yummy chutney.It is also known as kadlekai chutney and groundnut chutney.The curd helps to absorb your digestive system and Peanuts are good sources of vitamin E and protein.
Here I am sharing Peanut Curd Chutney Recipe with you.
1 cup fresh curd(dahi/yogurt).
1 tbsp peanuts(moongfali dana).
1 finely chopped green chilli.
1 tsp cumin seeds(jeera).
Chopped coriander leaves(dhaniya patti).
½ tsp mustard (rai).
1 tsp oil.
How to cook Peanut Curd Chutney Recipe
1. Shuffle(faitna) the curds till it smooth, keep aside.
2. Take peanuts in a pan and roast it.
3. After that take in a grinder and grind it.
4. Now add grinded peanuts,chopped green chilli, chopped coriander leaves and salt in curd and mix well.
5. Heat oil in a small pan, add mustard and cumin seeds,allow to crackle.
6. Add to curds, while spluttering and mix well.
7. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
8. Now serve Peanuts Curd Chutney with paratha, sabudana vada,idli and dosa.