Coconut ladoos are a sweet dessert which are very easy and quick to prepare at home. It prepare during festival like diwali, holi, ganesh chaturthi. I made it for the Ganesh chaturthi and it stay good in the fridge for 3-4 days.
It is made by using raw coconut powder, fat milk, sugar and cardamom powder.
My Daawat is sharing easy coconut ladoo recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival .
2 cups fresh raw coconut powder.
1 cup fat milk.
¾ cup sugar.
1 tsp ghee.
⅛ tsp cardamom powder(ilaichi).
How to cook Coconut Ladoo Recipe
1. Take ghee in a pan and heat them.
2. Now add coconut powder and sauté for 2 minutes on medium flame.
3. Now add milk and sugar, Keep aside for 15 minutes.
4. After that cook on medium flame till the mixture thickens.
5. Now add cardamom powder and mix well.
6. When it slightly cool then , roll it to balls.
7. Now serve sweet coconut ladoo.