Besan Bharvan chilli Recipe is very simple recipe. This is my favourate side dish. This is stuffed with gram flour(besan) and stay good in freeze for 7-8 days.
The stuff is prepared with gram flour, cumin seeds, carom seeds, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, oil and salt.
The Besan Bharvan Chilli goes well with chapatti or paratha or any meal.
Today My Daawat is sharing an easy Besan Bharvan chilli Recipe with you.
13 Green bharvan chilli.
½ cup roasted gram flour(besan).
1 tsp carrom seeds(ajwain).
1 tsp cumin seeds(jeera).
1/2 tsp salt or as you required.
¼ tsp black pepper powder.
A pinch of asafoetida(hing).
¼ tsp turmeric powder.
2 tbsp oil.
How to cook Besan Bharvan Chilli Recipe
1. Firstly wash the bharvan chilli and wipe them.
2. Now remove the top portion of bharvan chillies and give a slit from center.
3. Now take roasted gram flour(besan) in a plate or bowl.
4. Now add cumin seeds,carrom seeds, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, 2-3 tso oil and salt. Mix well.
5. Now stuff all the bharavan chillies one by one with gram flour mixture.
6. Now heat 1.5 tbsp oil in a pan on low-medium flame.
7. Now add asafoetida and stuffed chillies. Saute for 2 minutes.
8. Now turn chillies and again sauté for 2 minutes.
9. Now repet the process for 3-4 times more.
10. When cooked well then served Besan Bharvan Chilli with chapatti or paratha.