Pav Bhaji is the most popular and special street food of mumbai. It is spicy and smooth mixed mashed vegetables curry which usually serve with shallow fried(buttered) pavs.
The vegetables I used in bhaji is cauliflower, potato, green peas, carrot, tomato, capsicum, green chilli, pav bhaji masala and some Indian spices.
Today MyDaawat is sharing an easy Pav Bhaji Recipe with videos which help you make it more easy.
1 1/2 cup chopped potato
1 cup chopped carrot
1 cup chopped cauliflower
1 cup chopped tomato
1 cup green pea
1 cup finely chopped capsicum
1 cup finely chopped onion
2 finely chopped green chili Coriander leaves
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tbsp oil amul butter
1 tbsp pav bhaji masala
1/2 tsp salt or as you required
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder.
How to cook Pav Bhaji Recipe
1. Firstly wash all the vegetables with fresh water and chopped it.
2.Heat oil with a piece of butter on medium flame.
3. Add cumin seeds and allow to crackle.
4. After crackled add finely chopped green chili and saute for few seconds.
5. Add chopped onion and saute for a minute.
6. When onion will light brown then add ginger-garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
7. Add capsicum and saute for a minute.
8. After that add tomatoes and cook for a minute.
9. Now add green peas and mix well.
10. After that add carrot, cauliflower and potato. Mix well, cover and cook for a minute.
11. Now add the red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander power and salt.
12. Mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
13. After that add 2 cups of water and stir well. Cover and cook for 5-8 minutes.
14. Stir well and mash the bhaji smoothly.
15. After that add pav bhaji masala and chopped coriander leaves.
16. Mix well and add butter.
17.Now spread butter on tawa with tsp of pav bhaji masala.
18. Add pav and saute it.
19.Serve hot and yummy Pav Bhaji with chopped onions and lemon slice.