Tomato soup recipe is an easy and delicious recipe.It is perfect as a starter. This yummy and flavorful homemade soup prepares with fresh tomato, carrot and some spices.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy tomato soup recipe with you.
2 medium size of tomatoes.
1 small size of chopped carrot(gajar).
½ inch chopped ginger(adrak).
1 small chopped onion.
2-3 garlic cloves(lahsun).
1 bay leaf(tej patta).
1/4 tsp sugar.
1 tsp corn flour.
1/4 tsp black pepper powder(kali mirch).
2 tsp oil.
1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
A pinch of asafoetida(hing).
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves(dhaniya patti).
How to cook Tomato Soup Recipe
1. Take oil in a pressure cooker and heat on medium flame.
2. Now add bay leaf, cumin seeds and allow to crackle.
3. Now add asafoetida, chopped onion, ginger and garlic cloves, cook for a minute.
4. Now add tomato, chopped carrot, 1 cup of water, sugar, salt and black pepper powder.
5. Pressure cook for 2 whistles. .
6. When tomatoes are cooled then peel it’s skin.
7. Now take all in a grinder and gind it.
8. Now strain with metal strainer for remove seeds.
9. Now add corn flour, 1 tbsp water(as you riquired) and cook for 10-12 minutes on low-medium flame.
10. Now garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot Tomato Soup with bread.