Seviyan kheer recipe is one of the easiest and quick recipe. It is most popular and delicious dessert, which especially made on Ramzan. I made seviyan kheer with seviyan, milk and sugar, and flavored with almonds, cashew, charoli and ilachi powder which makes it more yummy.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy seviyan kheer recipe with you.
6 cups of milk.
1/2 cup seviyan(vermicelli) .
1/2 cup sugar.
¼ tsp cardamom powder(ilaichi).
2 tbsp charoli(chironji).
8-10 cashew nuts(kaju).
2 tsp ghee.
How to cook Seviyan Kheer Recipe
1. Take ghee in a pan and add chopped almonds, chopped cashew nuts, charoli and fry till they get brown, keep aside.
2. Now add seviyan(vermicelli) in the same pan and roast on low flame till it light golden.
3. Now add milk, ilaichi powder, chopped almonds, chopped cashew and charoli.
4. Stir continuously on low-medium flame for 20-25 minutes.
5. Now add sugar and stir continuously for 2 minutes .
6. When the seviyan(vermicelli) cooked well and becomes soft then off the flame.
7. Now garnish with dry fruits and serve yummy Seviyan Kheer.