Khas khas halwa recipe is very easy and quick recipe. Poppy seeds are full of nutritious and usually eats in winter season. This is mouth watering dessert and you can prepare on any special occasion.
When my mother used to prepare khas khas halwa the warm aroma get diffused in my house and When I was in hostel my mother used to always send me khas khas halwa. You can be stored in a freeze for 1 week.
There are other recipes of Poppy seedskhas khas milk halwa recipe.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy khas khas halwa recipe with you.
1 cup poppy seeds(khas khas).
3/2 cups hot water.
2 tsp roasted wheat flour in ghee.
¼ cup fried & sliced almonds(badam).
¼ cup fried & sliced cashew nuts(kaju).
¼ tsp cardamom powder(ilaychi).
4 tbsp ghee.
3-4 tbsp sugar or as required to taste.
1. Firstly soak poppy seeds(khas khas) in water for 7-8 hours or overnight.
2. Now Drain water and wash the poppy seeds 2-3 times.
3. Now grind it with 2 tsp milk and make thick paste .
4. Now Heat ghee in a heavy based pan on medium flame .
5. Now add poppy seeds paste and saute it for 12-15 minutes on low flame, stir continuously.
6. Now add sliced almonds, sliced cashew, cardamom powder and roasted wheat flour.
7. Mix well and saute for 2 minutes on low flame.
8. Now add sugar and sauté it till sugar dissolves.
9. Now add hot water and cook until halwa start to leave ghee on sides.
10. Now off the flame and garnish with sliced almonds .
11. Now serve hot and delicious Khas Khas Halwa .
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: