Bread Pakoda recipe is a very popular and quick breakfast recipe. It is simple, The bread slices are dipping in the gram flour batter and fry it till golden. I did not use any stuffing in this bread pakoda. Rice flour makes it more crispy and yummy, and it easily goes with sauce or green chutney.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy bread pakoda recipe with you.
1/2 cup gram flour(beasn).
¼ cup rice flour.
1 finely chopped onion.
4 to 5 slices of bread.
½ tsp ajwain(carom seeds).
1 finely chopped green chili.
1/4 tsp red chili powder(lal mirch powder).
¼ tsp garam masala powder.
¼ tsp baking soda.
Rrequired oil for deep fry.
How to cook Bread Pakoda Recipe
1. Firstly take besan, rice flour, ajwain, red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt, finely chopped onion and chopped green chili in a large bowl.
2. Now add water to make smooth batter.
3. Batter should be medium thick.
4. Now slice the bread in triangles and keep aside.
5. Now heat oil in a pan on medium flame.
6. Now add baking soda in a gram flour batter and mix well.
7. Now dip each slice in the besan batter and coat it with the batter.
8. Now fry the bread pakoda in hot oil..
9. Turn over after a couple of time and cook till it light golden.
10. Now off the flame and place the bread pakodas on kitchen paper to drain excess oil.
11. Now serve hot and crispy Bread Pakodas with sauce or green chutney.