Kadai paneer recipe is one of the most popular and masala curry recipe in India. This is a mouthwatering dish which is made by using paneer, capsicum, tomatoes, onion, ginger-garlic, and some Indian spices.
It usually serve with Indian bread like chapatti, naan, kulcha and fried rice.
Here are other recipes of paneer palak paneer, chili paneer pakoda.
MyDaawat is sharing an easy Kadai Paneer Recipe with you.
1 Large Size Capsicum
4 Medium Size Onion
200 Gm Paneer
6-7 Black Pepper
1 Tsp Coriander Seeds
1 Tsp Poppy Seeds
8-9 Garlic Cloves
1/2 Inch Ginger
2 Green Chili
1 Whole Red Chili
1/2 Inch Cinnamon Stick
1 Bay Leaf
1 Black Cardamom
1/4 Tsp Cumin Seeds
1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 Tsp Coriander
1/2 Red Chili Powder
1/4 Tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Garam Masala
How to cook Kadai Paneer
1. Heat 2 tsp oil in pan and fry capsicum slices on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
2. Take out fried capsicum slices in a plate.
3. After that add 1 tsp oil in the same pan and fry onion slices on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
4. Take out fried onion slices in a plate.
5. Now heat 2-3 tsp oil in the same pan on medium flame.
6. Add black pepper, coriander seeds, poppy seeds, garlic cloves, ginger and green chili.
7. Mix well and cook for few seconds then add half cup roughly chopped onion.
8. Cook for a minute then add 1 cup roughly chopped tomato.
9. Mix well, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
10. When tomato cooked then take out in a plate and keep aside, Allow to cool.
11. Make a fine paste by adding in a mixer grinder.
12. Heat 1/2 cup of oil on medium flame and add paneer cubes.
13. Fry it from both sides or till light golden brown.
14. When fried then take out and add in hot water.
15. In the same pan add whole red chili, cinnamon stick, cloves, bay leaf, black cardamom, cumin seeds and green chili.
16. Allow to Crackle and add onion-tomato paste. Mix well cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
17. After that add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, kashmiri red chili powder and salt. Cook for few seconds.
18. Masala is ready so add fried capsicum and onion. Mix well and add 1 cup of water.
19. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
20. Now add garam masala powder and cook for a minute.
21. Serve hot and spicy Kadai Paneer with naan or chapati.