Chilli Paneer Pakoda is a spicy delicious dish and taking its name is the mouth watering. It is usually served with tea in rainy season. To prepare Chilli Paneer Pakoda chilies are stuffed with crushed paneer with spices and dipped in besan(gram flour) batter and deep fried.
12 medium size of bharvan chilli.
1 cup crushed paneer .
A pinch of asafetida.
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
¼ cup chopped coriander leaves.
1 cup besan(gram flour).
½ tsp cumin seeds.
½ tsp coriander powder.
¼ tsp turmeric powder.
1 tsp red chilli powder .
1 tsp ajwain .
1. First slit the chilli but remember do not separate in 2 parts.
2. For stuff ,Take crushed paneer in a bowl and add ginger-garlic paste,turmeric powder,a pinch of asafoetida,required salt and chopped coriander leaves ,mix well.
3. Now divide the stuffed in 12 equal portions,keep aside.
4. For batter, In another bowl take besan and add cumin seeds,ajwain,salt chilli powder,add few water and make batter for pakoda.
5. Now stuff the chilli one by one with ready portion.
6. Now dipped each stuffed chilli in batter and deep fry ,sauté till it cooked and golden from both side.
7. If it completely fried then take in a plate.
8. Now serve hot Chilli Paneer Pakoda with tea or sauce.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: