There are many varieties to prepare Turai in which one is Stuffed Turai Recipe.It is a traditional and very delicious dish and people who don’t like so much its taste will also love it. Turai contains Carbohydrates,protein and low in calories.Stuffed Turai Recipe is served with Paratha or Chapati.
250 gms Turai(Ridge gourd).
1 green chilli.
1 large spoon garlic paste.
½ tsp chilli powder.
¼ tsp asafoetida.
5-6 black pepper.
½ tsp turmeric powder (haldi).
2 tsp coriander powder.
½ tsp sesame.
1 tsp cumin seeds.
Required salt to taste.
½ tsp garam masala powder.
2 tbsp coriander leaves.
2 tbsp oil.
How to cook Stuffed Turai Recipe
1. Wash and peel turai and cut it into 3 inch long pieces.
2. After that slit on top for stuffing each pieces.
3. Now take garlic in a hand grinder and add green chilli,coriander leaves ,black pepper and grind them.
4. After that add all spices except oil and mix well.
5. Now fill the stuff in each of the slit turai pieces.
6. Now heat oil in a pan and add all stuffed turai pieces.
7. And cook on medium flame for 15-20 minutes and stir
8. When it cooked completely then off the flame.
9. Now garnish with coriander leaves and serve delicious Stuffed Turai Recipe with Paratha or Chapatti.