Khas khas milk halwa recipe is the same as the khas khas halwa recipe. As we all know that poppy seeds are full of nutritious and usually eats in winter season. This is mouth watering dessert and you can prepare on any special occasion.
In this khas khas milk halwa recipe I used milk instead of water and some dry fruits and I did not use wheat flour. You can be stored in a freeze for 1 week.
There are other recipes of Poppy seeds khas khas halwa recipe.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy khas khas Milk halwa recipe with you.
1/2 cup poppy seeds(khas khas).
1 glass milk.
7-8 cashew nuts(kaju).
1/2 cup ghee.
1/2 cup sugar or as required to your taste.
How to cook Khas Khas Milk Halwa Recipe
1. Firstly soak poppy seeds(khas khas) in water for 7-8 hours or overnight.
2. Now Drain water and wash the poppy seeds 2-3 times.
3. Now grind it with 2 tsp milk and make thick paste .
4. Heat ghee in a heavy based pan on medium flame .
5. Add poppy seeds(khas khas) paste and saute it for 12-15 minutes on low flame, Stir continuously.
6. Now add milk and cook on medium-high flame.
7. Chopped all dry fruits and add in to it. Mix well and cook for 8 minutes.
8. When thicken then add sugar and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Add cardamom power and cook for a minute.
10.Serve delicious and yummy Khas Khas Milk Halwa.