Sooji Milk Halwa Recipe is the same as the sooji halwa recipe. It is one of the most common and popular sweet dish in India which is prepared during festivals or special occasion. This dessert does not take more time. It is easy and quick to make at home. For this sooji milk halwa recipe i used semolina(rawa/sooji), milk, sugar,cardamom,almonds and cashew.it usually eats with puri in breakfast. Most of people think it is very sweet so they can eat with papad.
There are other recipes of sooji sooji halwa, sooji dhokla
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy sooji milk halwa recipe with you
1 cup fine semolina (sooji/rava).
1 cup sugar.
½ cup ghee.
½ tsp cardamom powder(ilaichi).
15-20 chopped almonds(badam).
15-20 chopped cashew nuts(kaju).
1 tbsp raisins(kishmish).
2 cups milk.
How to cook Sooji Milk Halwa Recipe
1. Heat ghee in a heavy based pan on low flame.
2. Add chopped cashew nuts, chopped almonds and roast until light golden,take out and keep aside.
3. After that add semolina(sooji) in the same pan and continuously stir fry on low-medium flame (around 6-8 minutes).
4. When it become light brown then add the cardamom powder and milk ,stir on low medium flame for 8-10 minutes.
5. Now add chopped cashew nuts, almonds, raisins stir well till sooji will swelled.
6. Now add sugar and stir well on medium flame till start to leave ghee on sides.
7. Now garnish with raisins and cashew nuts and serve delicious Sooji Milk Halwa.
Thaks.I like sooji halwa is very very fantastic.
I love so much.I all ready make Halwa.Thanks.
Welcome Chandrika 🙂 and thanks.