Dry cauliflower tomato recipe is Indian veg recipe. Cauliflower is one of the healthier vegetable which is rich in antioxidant and low in calories.
This dish made with cauliflower florets, tomato, ginger-garlic paste, onion and some spices. This is delicious side dish, even who hates cauliflower they will also love it.
There are other recipe of cauliflower aloo gobi matar recipe.
Here My Daawat is Sharing an easy dry cauliflower tomato recipe with you.
1 cup cauliflower florets (gobi).
½ cup chopped tomato.
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
1 medium size finely chopped onion.
1 finely chopped green chilli.
1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
½ tsp red chilli powder.
1/2 tsp coriander powder.
1/4 tsp cumin seeds(jeera).
Required salt to your taste.
A pinch of asafetida(hing).
Required oil for deep frying.
1 tbsp coriander leaves for garnish
How to cook Dry Cauliflower Tomato Recipe
1. Firstly clean and wash the cauliflower florets, keep it in cool salted water for an hour.
2. Now Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan on medium flame.
3. When heated then add the cauliflower florets and stir fry for 5-7 minutes continuosly till light golden. Off the flame and keep aside.
4. Now in the same pan heat 1 tbsp oil on medium flame.
5. Now add cumin seeds, when crackled then add chopped onion and sauté for a minute.
6. Now add asafoetida, chooped green chilli, ginger-garlic paste and fry for few seconds .
7. Now add chopped tomaotes and cook on medium flame till oil seperates.
8. Now add turmeric powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt, stir and mix well.
9. Now add the fried cauliflower florets and 1/4 tsp garam masala powder(optional). Stir well and cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
10. Now garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve Dry Gobi Tomato with chapati.