Lachha paratha recipe is most popular and crispy paratha recipe in north India. It usually served for breakfast recipe. It is delicious flat bread which easly goes with green chutney, sauce or curd. I learned this recipe from my mother.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy Lachha Paratha Recipe with you.
½ cup maida(all purpose flour/plan flour).
½ cup wheat flour(gehu ka aata).
1 tbsp ghee.
½ tsp salt.
Oil or ghee for shallow fry.
How to cook Lachha Paratha Recipe
1. Take wheat flour, maida, salt and ½ tbsp ghee in a bowl mix well.
2. Now add water and knead stiff(hard) dough.
3. Now divide into 4 equal balls.
4. Now take one ball and roll into big circle.
5. Now spread 1 tsp ghee and sprinkle 1 tsp wheat flour on it.
6. Now start making fleets.
7. When it done then twist and coil it and make flat round carefully.
8. Remember do not apply too much pressure otherwise layers will removed.
9. Now heat tawa on medium flame and put lachha paratha on it.
10. Now apply ghee or oil both the side and cook them.
11. When it golden brown from both the side then off the flame.
12. Now serve the hot and delicious Lachha Paratha with green chutney, sauce or curd.