Palak paneer recipe is one of the most popular north Indian paneer recipe. The combination of palak and paneer is highly nutritious and also good for health. Palak paneer is easily make at home along with few ingredients like palak, paneer cubes, onion, ginger-garlic paste, tomato, cream and some spices. I have added paneer cubes without frying if you want fried paneer then you can fry in oil.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy palak paneer recipe with you.
Palak 2 bunchs.
2 small size of finely chopped onion.
1 cup of paneer cubes.
1 large size of tomato puree.
2 green chilli(hari mirch).
½ tsp turmeric powder(haldi).
A pinch of asafoetida(hing).
1 tsp coriander powder(dhaniya powder).
1/4 tsp chilli powder(lal mirch).
1 tbsp cream.
2 tbsp oil.
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
1/2 inch piece Cinnamon.
1 bay leaf(tej patta).
1/8 tsp cardamom powder(elaychi).
7-8 black pepper(kali mirch).
1 tsp cumin seeds(Jeera).
How to cook Palak Paneer Recipe
1. Firstly clean and wash the palak(spinach)leaves.
2. Now boil 1 cup of water in a heavy based container.
3. Now add salt and palak(spinach) leaves and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
4. When it completely cook then off the flame.
5. Now strain and allow to cool.
6. After that take palak(spinach) in a grinder and make spinach puree.
1. Now heat oil in a pan on medium flame.
2. Now add cumin seeds, bay leaf and and cinnamon.
3. When it crackled then add chopped onions and saute till it become light golden.
4. Now add ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste and asafoetida ,sauté for 30 seconds.
5. Now add tomato puree and stir continuously till oil seperate.
6. Now add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cloves powder, black pepper powder, cardamom powder and stir well for a minute.
7. Now add palak(spinach)puree and water(if required)
8. And cook 5-6 minute on low flame till it completely mix.
9. Now add paneer cubes and salt and stir well for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
10. Now add cream stir and off the flame.
11. Now serve hot and delicious palak paneer with roti, naan or rice.