Poha ladoo recipe is very simple and quick recipe. If you are looking easy sweet recipe for kids then this the best sweet recipe. Poha ladoo is made by using poha(aval/flat rice), sugar,ghee, cardamom and few dry fruits.
Almonds and cashew gives a rich flavor.It stay good in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy poha ladoo recipe with step by step photos.
1 cup Poha(flate rice,aval)
½ cup sugar.
¼ cup ghee.
3-4 cashew nuts.
6-7 Dried raisins(kishmish).
2 cardamom (ilaychi).
1. Firstly clean the poha(aval) well and dry roast it on medium flame until light brown.
3. When it cooled then take in a grinder and grind it finely like powder or flour.
4. Now take sugar and cardamom in a grinder and make fine powder.
5. Now heat ghee in a pan on medium flame and add breaked cashew nuts and almonds and fry until golden..
7. Now off the flame and add poha powder and sugar powder, raisins(kishmish).
8. Mix well and roll into small size of balls.
9. Now serve the Poha Ladoo.