Besan ke Ladoo is traditional mouth watering sweet dish which is made by using gram flour, ghee, powder sugar, almonds, pistachio and cardamom powder.
Here are other recipes shahi tukds recipe, malpua recipe, vermicelli kheer with jaggery, Peanut Chikki recipe, Til Ladoo Recipe, Khas Khas halwa, peanut ladoo, poha ladoo recipe, coconut ladoo recipe, peanut jaggery syrup ladoo
Today MyDaawat is sharing an easy Besan Ke Ladoo with video.
1 cup ghee
2 cups besan.
1 cup powder sugar(tagar).
8-10 chopped almonds.
5-6 chopped pistachio.
1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
How to Cook Besan ke Ladoo
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium flame.
- Now add besan in it and mix well.
- Saute for 18-20 minutes on low flame.
- When the texture will be in liquid form then add 8-10 drop of water and saute for 4-5 minutes more.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- It sauted completely or golden brown then transfer in a bowl for allow to cool and keep aside.
- After that add almonds, pistachio and sugar, Mix well.
- Now take small portion and press genteelly in palm for make ball.
- Besan Ladoo is ready to serve, you can store in air tight container for 2-3 weeks.