Mango Rabdi is creamy and summer Indian dessert which is made by using milk, mango, sugar, cardamom and pistachoi.
Here are other recipes of Aam ras recipe, Mango Phirni recipe, mango milkshake recipe, shahi tukds recipe, malpua recipe, vermicelli kheer with jaggery, Peanut Chikki recipe, Til Ladoo Recipe, Khas Khas halwa, sooji milk halwa , peanut ladoo
Today Mydaawat is sharing an easy Mango Rabdi Recipe with you.
1/2 liter Milk
1/2 cup Mango pulp
1 tbsp Sugar
1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
2-3 Chopped pistachio
How to Cook Mango Rabdi
- Heat milk in a pan on medium-high flame.
- Allow to boil and stir continuously.
- Now add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Stir well till milk be thicken
- Now rabdi is ready so off the flame.
- Pour the rabdi in a bowl and whisk well.
- When cooled then add mango pulp and chopped pistachio mix well