As we all know that bhindi is one of the most commonly consumed vegetables in India and cooked in different ways. Dahi bhindi recipe is the special type of bhindi recipe which usually made in rajsthan. I used bhindi, curd, tomato, onion, ginger-garlic paste and few spices. It is simple and easy recipe which goes with chapati, rice or naan.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy dahi bhindi recipe with you.
200 gm bhindi(okra/lady finger).
1/4 cup tomato puree.
1 chopped onion.
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
3 tbsp curd.
2 tbsp vegetable oil .
2 tsp cumin seeds.
A pinch of asafoetida(hing).
1/2 tsp chilli powder.
1/2 tsp garam masala powder.
1/2 tsp coriander powder.
1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
How to cook Dahi Bhindi Recipe
1. Wash bhindi and dry it with kitchen towel .
2. Now slice the bhindi.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan on medium flame and add sliced bhindi with ¼ tsp salt.
4. Stir and shallow fry till bhindi cooked well and smooth.
5. Take 1 tbsp oil in another pan and add the cumin seeds.
6. When it crackle then add chopped onion and saute till they turn golden brown.
7. Now add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 1 minute.
8. Now add asafoetida(hing) and tomato puree.
9. Stir and cook on medium flame till oil seperate.
10. Now add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder,garam masala powder, salt to the pan,mix well and cook for a minute.
11. Add fried bhindi and curd in a pan, stir well and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
12. Serve delicious hot Dahi Bhindi with chapatti, rice or naan.
Its super collection to make the life more beautiful with the delecious & yamme food.
Keep it up
thank you Rakesh 🙂 pleased to know this and thank you for your appreciation.