Aloo Baingan is an amazing combination and makes it delicious side dish when they cooked together with garlic.This recipe is very tasty and easy to cook at home.This recipe is dry curry and serve with chapati or paratha.
1 kg small size of brinjals (baingan).
3-4 medium size potatoes(aloo).
2 tsp garlic paste.
1 tsp chilli powder.
1 tsp turmeric powder(haldi).
3 tbsp oil.
½ tsp black pepper powder.
½ tsp cumin seeds.
½ tsp coriander powder.
¼ tsp asafoetida.
4 mediuam size of chopped green chilli.
How to cook Aloo Baingan
1. Wash the brinjals and potatoes.
2. Cut the brinjal and potatoes into 8 pieces .
3. Take oil in a pan and heat them.
4. Now add the cumin seeds when it crackle then add asafoetida,chopped green chilli and garlic paste and saute for a minute.
4. After that add sliced potatoes and brinjals into pan stir for 4-5 minutes on a medium flame.
5. Now add turmeric powders , black pepper powder, chilli powder,coriander powder and salt, mix well.
7. Now cover the pan and cook on a low flame for 12-15 minutes.
8. After that garnish with coriander leaves.
9. And serve the delicious hot Dry Aloo Baingan