Stuffed Paneer Bhindi is a delicious dish made by bhindi with crushed paneer. We are preparing this dish in gravy form by adding a tomatos puree to the stuffed bhindi recipe. Serve the stuffed paneer bhindi with chapati.
Preparation Time:- 15 minutes
Cook Time:-30 minutes
Serves 4 people
250 grams Bhindi.
1 medium size of chopped onion.
2 medium size of tomato.puree.
1 tsp ginger- garlic paste.
½ tsp of cumin seeds.
A pinch of asafetida.
2 tbsp Oil.
1 cup crushed paneer.
½ tsp coriander powder.
¼ tsp amchur.
¼ tsp red chilli powder.
¼ tsp black pepper powder.
¼ tsp turmeric powder.
How to cook Stuffed Paneer Bhindi
1. Wash lady finger with fresh water,and wipe it with kitchen towel.
2. After that cut them in vertical size remember do not separate the bhindi.
3. In a bowl take crushed paneer,coriander powder,amchur,chilli powder,turmeric powder, salt,black pepper powder mix well and keep aside.
4. Fill mixture in each lady finger(bhindi) through the slits. Fill all bhindi and keep aside.
5. Take oil in a pan and put bhindi over low flame till it cooked well.
6. Heat oil in another deep pan and add cumin seeds along with the asafoetida. when it crackle, then add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and sauté it till the onions are brown.
7. After that add the tomatoes puree and cook for 4-6 minutes on medium flame.
8. Now add stuffed bhindi and remaing paneer and stir for 2-3 minutes over medium flame.
9. When it cooked completely then garnish with coriander leaves and serve the delicious hot Stuffed Paneer Bhindi with chapatti/Paratha.