If you like bhindi then you can make Achaari Dahi Bhindi. this is made from curd and pickle spices that are quite tasty and cook easily.
Achaari Dahi Bhindi is a new kind of spicy vegetables that your family will definetely like.
500 gms bhindi.
1 cup sliced tomatos.
1/4 cup curd.
2 tsp fennel seeds.
¼ tsp black pepper powder.
1 tsp mustard seeds.
½ tsp cumin powder.
1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds.
a pinch of asafoetida.
1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
3/4 tsp red chilli powder.
2 tsp coriander powder.
½ tsp garam masala Powder.
4 tbsp oil.
Achaari Dahi Bhindi
1. Wash bhindi and dry them,and slit it into half.
2. Take 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and sauté the ladies finger till it completely cooked.
3. Take curd in a bowl and add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder,cumin powder,black pepper powder and salt.
4. In another pan Heat 2 tbsp of oil and heat them on medium flame, add fennel seeds,fenugreek seeds,mustard seeds to it.
5. When it crackle then add the ginger and tomatoes. Sauté for 5 minutes till it completely cooked.
6. After that add curd batter and garam masala powder to the pan, mix well and cook for a 2-3 minutes.
7. And add the cooked bhindi and cooked on low flame for 3 minutes.
8. Now serve delicious hot Achaari Dahi Bhindi.