Crispy Bhindi means Kurkuri Bhindi . This dish is delicious and easily cook snack like recipe made with Bhindi (Lady Finger). The Bhindi is marinated in spices, coated with gram flour, and then deep fried for a satisfying crunch.
Crispy bhindi especially eats with rice and moong dal and can also be served as a snack.
Preparation Time:- 10 minutes
Cook Time:-10 minutes
Serves 3 people
3 cups slice lady finger(bhindi)
1 tsp garam masala
½ cup besan(gram flour)
1/4 tsp chilli powder
½ cumin seeds
¼ tsp turmeric powder
4 tbsp oil
1 tsp lemon juce
How to cook Crispy Bhindi
1. Wash the bhindi and wipe them with kitchen towel.
2. Now Cut verticaly 4 thin slices.
3. Take besan in a bowl add few salt,lemon juce, cumin seed and sliced bhindi mix well and keep aside 20-25 minutes.
4. Take oil in a deep pan and heat on medium flame,fry bhindi in hot oil till it become crispy.
5. After that take on absorbent paper to remove the oil. Spray the chaat masala, chilli powder, and salt and mix well.
6. Now Serve hot Crispy Bhindi .