Aloo gobi Matar recipe is quick and healthy recipe that you can cook it on everyday basis at home. It made from cauliflower, potato, green peas, tomato and some spices . This aloo gobi matar recipe is north indian style recipe which easily goes with chapatti or rice.
Here My Daawat is sharing an easy aloo gobi matar recipe with you.
1 cup gobi(cauliflower florets).
1/2 cup chopped potatoes(aloo).
1 cup matar(green peas).
1 medium finely chopped onion.
1 large size finely chopped tomato.
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
1 chopped green chili(hari mirch).
½ tsp cumin seeds(jeera).
1/4 tsp turmeric powder(haldi).
1/4 tsp red chilli powder(lal mirch).
½ tsp garam masala powder.
1 tsp coriander powder(dhania).
A pinch of asafoetida(hing).
1 tbsp oil.
How to cook Aloo Gobi Matar Recipe
1. Firstly wash cauliflower florets and potato.
2. Now keep the cauliflower florets in salted warm water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Now drain the cauliflower florets and keep aside.
4. Now heat oil in a heavy based pan on medium flame.
5. Now add cumin seeds.
6. When crackled then add chopped onions and saute it till light brown.
7. Now add asafoetida, chopped green chilli and sauté for few seconds.
8. Now add chopped tomato and sauté till oil separate.
9. Now add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder stir well.
10. when oil starts to leave the sides then add cauliflower florets, potato and green peas.
11. Stir well and sauté for 2 minutes on medium flame.
12. Now add 2 cups water and stir well.
13. Now cover with a lid and cook on low flame till it completely cooked.
14. When completely cooked then add garam masala powder, stir well and off the flame.
15. Now garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot aloo gobi matar with chapati or rice.