Boondi raita recipe is one of the most traditional and easiest North Indian Curd raita recipe. Boondi are fried gram flour ball which are available any grocery shop or you can make at home also. Boondi raita is prepared by adding boondi in curd with some spices. It is yummy and perfect side dish for paratha and rice.
Today My Daawat is sharing easy Boondi Raita Recipe with you.
1 cup curd(dahi/yogurt).
½ cup boondi(besan boondi).
1 tsp cumin powder(jeera).
1 finely chopped green chilli(hari mirch).
¼ tsp black pepper powder.
Required salt(black salt).
Coriander leaves for garnish.
How to cook Boondi Raita Recipe
1. Firstly take the boondi and warm water in a bowl, Soak for 5 minutes.
2. After that squeeze the water in soaked boondi and keep aside.
3. Now take curd in another bowl and beat it using spoon until smooth.
4. Now add squeezed boondi, salt, black pepper powder, cumin powder, chopped green chilli and mix well.
5. Keep in the refrigerator for 20 25 minutes..
6. Now take in serving bowl and sprinkle with cumin powder, black pepper powder .
7. Now garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve Boondi Raita with rice or paratha.