We know that Methi Dana is good for our health because it is a rich source of vitamins,minerals and phytonutrients.Methi Dana Mathri is a popular snack in north india. The dough is prepared with maida,crushed methi dana, semolina,wheat flour,ajwain, black pepper powder and ghee. Methi Dana Mathri especially serve with tea or coffee.
Prepare time : 20 minutes
Cook time : 30 minutes
1 cup Maida.
¼ cup wheat flour.
¼ cup rawa(semolina).
2 tsp crushed Methi Dana.
1 tsp black pepper powder.
1 tsp ajwain.
1 tsp cumin seeds.
Salt to taste.
3/2 tbsp ghee.
Oil for deep frying.
How to cook Methi Dana Mathri
1. Take maida in a large bowl and mix all the ingredients except oil.
2. Now knead hard dough with the help of water.and keep aside for 20 minutes.
3. Now divide it into 20 equal portions and roll them into small puris.
4. Make pricks on puris with fork ,keep aside for 15 minutes.
5. Now deep fry the mathris on medium flame.
6. When it golden from both side then off the flame.
7. Now serve kurkuri Methi Dana Mathri with tea.