Wheat flour( Aata) Panjiri is a delicious North Indian sweet dessert. It is an excellent Prasad usally served during “puja”.It is one of the main prasad which I make for “Satyanarayan puja” at home. Today I share this recipe how to make Wheat Flour(Aata) Panjiri with dry fruits.
3/2 cup wheat flour (Aata).
1 cup butter(ghee).
1 cup caster sugar.
¼ cup grinded almonds.
¼ cup grinded pistachio.
¼ cup grinded cashew nuts.
4-5 cardamom powder.
How to cook Wheat Flour(Aata) Panjiri
1. Take ghee in a pan and heat them.
2. When heated then add Wheat flour ,stir continuously on medium flame and cook until golden brown.
3. After that add grinded almonds, grinded pistachio, grinded cashew nuts and cardamom powder, mix well and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes.
4. After that add caster sugar and stir for 2 minutes..
5. Now garnish with cashew nuts and almonds.
6. Serve Wheat Flour(Aata) Panjiri.