The recipe of Matar kachori is simple and very easy to roll whenever you want. It is prepared with all purpose flour(maida) dough which is stuffed with the green peas plus spice and later deep fried to round flattened ball.
These matar kachori can be enjoyed with coriander chutney. If you want make it more fluffy like the in the restaurant’s or street than you can add a pinch of baking powder in flour.
Today My Daawat is sharing an easy Matar Kachori Recipe with step by step pictures which help to make it more easy.
2 cups all-purpose flour(maida).
2-3 tbsp ghee.
1 tbsp oil.
1 cup green peas.
1-2 finely chopped green chilli.
½ tsp Dry mango powder.
1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder.
½ tsp Red Chilli Powder.
½ tsp Coriander Powder.
½ tsp Cumin Powder.
Required salt to your taste.
Oil for deep Frying
1. Firstly wash the green peas and take them in a grinder.
3. Now heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy based pan on medium flame.
10. Divide the dough into 8-10 equal and small lemon sized balls.
11. Now, take a ball and roll it into 3-4 inch disc making sure that edges and slightly thinner than the centre.
12. Then, place a peas ball in the centre.
13. Slightly, wet the edges with water and bring the edges together carefully, pinch them to seal the mixture within.
14. Slowly roll the kachoris to 2-3 inches circle. Repeat the same for all the kachoris.
16.And fry on medium-low flame.
17. Now serve the garma garam Matar kachori with green chutney.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: