Peanut Ladoo Recipe is very simple and yummy recipe. As we all know that peanut are most popular and commonly used nuts in the world. It is healthy and high in protein and jaggery(gud) are rich in iron.
To make peanut laddu I used peanuts, jaggery, cardamom powder and some dry fruits powder(almonds, cashew).
This is one of the easy and quick laddu recipe which makes such a yummy snack for kids.
Here are other recipes of laddu besan k ladoo, til ke laddu, poha ke laddu, coconut laddu, sooji mawa ke laddu
1 cup peanuts(moongfali dana).
½ cup jaggery(gudh).
1 tbsp dryfruit powder(almonds,cashew).
1/4 tsp cardamom powder(ilaichi powder).
How to cook Peanut Ladoo Recipe
1. Take peanuts in a pan and roast it on medium flame.
2. Now take in a grinder and finely grind it.
3. Add jaggery(gud), dry fruit powder, cardamom powder and again grind it.
4. Now roll in to small size of balls.
5. And serve the yummy Peanut Ladoo .