Bhindi salan recipe is the special type of bhindi recipe. Bhindi is cooked in spices and curd. That means a different style of gravy is made, just like stew and bhindi is mixed in different salan. Bhindi Salan is especially serve with rice.
Here My Daawat is sharing bhindi salan recipe with you.
300 gms bhindi.
6 to 8 tbsp curd.
1 tsp chilli powder.
3 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
2 tsp coriander powder.
1 chopped green chilli.
A pinch of asafoetida(hing).
1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
1/4 cup crushed coconut.
1/4 cup peanuts.
1/4 cup onion paste.
1 tsp garam masala powder.
2 tsp cumin seeds.
1 tsp sesame seeds.
Oil for deep frying.
How to cook Bhindi Salan Recipe
1 . Wash bhindi and wipe it with kitchen towel .
2 . If bhindi is too long then divide it into two part.
3 . Take oil in pan and fry the bhindi on high flame.
4 . Now fry it till cooked well and smooth.
5 . Take 1 tbsp oil in another pan and add the cumin seeds when it crackle then add, onions and saute for few seconds.
6 . After that Add roasted sesame seeds, ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chilli and saute for a minute on low flame.
7 . Now add the roasted peanuts,crushed coconut to it and stir till its slightly brown.
8 . Now off the flame and cool them for 20 minutes.
9 . When it cooled then in a grinder add mixture with few water to get paste.
10. In the same pan, heat another 1 tsp oil and add the 1 tsp cumin seeds and asafoetida, allow to crackle.
11. After that add mixture and cook on medium flame till oil seperate.
12. Now add curd, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, 1 tbsp of water and salt to the pan, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
13. Add fried bhindi in a pan, stir well and cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
14. Serve hot and delicious Bhindi Salan with chapati or rice.