Tricolour Sooji Dhokla Recipe is very easy and yummy recipe 15th August is celebrated as Independence day in India every year.
MyDaawat is sharing Tricolour Sooji Dhokla Recipe which color matches our Indian flag.
For making this dhokla I used sooji, curd, ginger-green chilli paste, eno powder,food colour with some spices.
Here is an easy Tricolour Sooji Dhokla Recipe.
Here are other breakfast recipe, pav bhaji recipe, malpua recipe, healthy oats chila recipe, healthy palak chila recipe, matar kachori recipe, vermicelli kheer with jaggery, vermicelli upma recipe, matar paratha, south indian upma recipe, khas khas milk halwa,
1 cup Sooji
1 cup Curd
1 tsp Eno powder
1/2 tsp Green colour
1 tsp Salt
Orange Carrot paste
2 tsp oil
1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
2-3 green chili
How to cook Tricolour Sooji Dhokla Recipe
1. Take sooji and curd in mixing bowl.
2. Whisk well by adding salt and water.
3. Cover and keep aside for 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes mix well by adding little bit of water and make consistent batter.
5. Now add eno powder and divide the batter into 3 portion in 3 different bowls.
6. Add Coriander green chili paste with 1/2 tsp green color in first portion.
7. In second portion add orange carrot paste and mix well.
8. Grease dhokla thali with oil and pour batter in all portion.
9. Place it in ‘dhokla awan’ and steam for 10-15 minutes till cooked.
10. When dhokla done then cool and keep in a plate.
11. Heat oil in a tadka pan on medium flame and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds.
12. Allow to crackle then add sliced green chili and sliced carrot with pinch of salt.
13. Spread on tricolor dhokla.
14. Serve the delicious Tricolour Sooji Dhokla with sauce.
For more video recipes please visit our YouTube channel Mydaawat