Mango phirni Recipe is very simple and delicious rice pudding recipe. It made by using simple ingredient like rice, mango pulp, milk, dry fruits, cardamom powder and sugar.
Today Mydaawat is sharing an easy Mango Phirni Recipe with you.
1 tbsp soaked rice(soak for 1 hours)
1 cup mango pulp
1 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
7-8 cashew nuts
1/2 liter milk
How to Make Mango Phirni
1. Firstly take soaked rice in mixer.
2. Grind coarsely.
3. Heat milk on medium high flame, Allow to boil.
4. Now add rice paste in boiling milk.
5. Boil untill remain half.
6. After that add sugar, chopped almonds, chopped cashew, chopped pista and cardamom powder.
7. Cook for 3-4 minutes more.
8. Off the flame and allow to cool.
9. Now add mango pulp, Mix well.
10. Mango Phirni is ready for serve.
For more video recipes please visit our YouTube channel Mydaawat